Sometimes, following an upgrade or an ongoing issue, it may be necessary to clear your browser cache to get rid of locally stored data.
- Open the Chrome browser app
- Tap on the three button menu in the top right to bring up the more menu
- Tap "History" to bring up the history screen
- Tap "Clear browsing data..."
- Set a time range ("All time" is advisable to clear out all storage)
- Select "Cached images and files"
- Tap "Clear data"
See Google's official guide for more up-to-date information.
- Open the Settings app
- Find Safari in the app list
- Tap "Clear History and Website Data"
See Apple's official guide for more up-to-date information.