- Login to the mobile app and select an Appointment from the list to view the Appointment Details screen.
2. Click on the Parts button which is the the top right tab. This screen shows the parts that have currently been assigned to the job.
3. You can now choose to add a new Part to this job (indicate part usage) or edit the usage quantity on an existing part.
Adding a Part to a Job (Part Usage)
2. Select a Part Category or use the search icon to view all parts.
4. Enter the quantity of this Part that has been used and select save.
- Once a part has been added to a Job you can edit the quantity used or remove the part by clicking on the part.
- Enter the revised quantity and touch Update or touch the Delete button to delete entirely.
- You may also adjust the stock level of a part carried by a Resource (e.g. van stock).
- Navigate to the mobile home page (below) and select the Parts menu item.
- This will take you to the Parts Category list
- Select the Part Category and Part to be adjusted.
- Enter the quantity purchased and an optional Reference field and touch Save. The user will then need to go to the job and assign the part if they are using it.