To export the updated costs for import into Sage
- Go to the Export menu and select Financial Export. The costs for all jobs that have been invoiced but not yet exported will be displayed.
- You can filter by Client by using the the drop down menu.
- Click on Create Batch.
- A Batch number will be generated.
- Export the Batch to a CSV file so it can be imported into Sage.
- The Batch will appear in Financial Export History.
- The Batch number and Invoice/Credit Note number will now appear on each Job next to the costs.