The Site Details tab shows all relevant details about the selected site, including geographical information, notes about the site, and site considerations.
- Site Geography is determined using the site's postcode, and a map is generated from Google maps to give an interactive visual overview of the site's geographical location
- On the right hand side you will see a summary of the site with information including the site ref, client, site group, and live date
Modifying Site Details
- To modify any of these details, select the "Modify Site" option from the "Actions" drop-down menu
- This will bring up an overview of the site details, with options to modify them
- To modify a site's geographical information, change the address in the address lines. Changing the postcode will automatically alter the Lat/Long values if the source is set to "From Address"
- To add notes and site considerations, add them into the text boxes. You can also change the code, parent site, live date, and site status
- To save any changes made, click "Save" in the top right of the screen. To discard the changes, click "Cancel"