Please note once the Goods Receipt has been completed you cannot edit or delete it.
To locate the "Goods Receipts" page first click "Stock" on the main menu bar, "Goods Receipts" can be found on the left hand side.
User Type Rights: A list of Goods Receipt rights can be found under Stock Management
Adding a new Goods Receipt
- To add a new goods receipt first click on the add button, this will open a new form which is used to input the data on the goods receipt. On this form there are two boxes and a drop down menu.
- "GR Ref" is used to input the goods receipt reference number.
- "Date Received" is used to input the date the goods receipt was received.
- "Vendor" is used to input the vendor associated with the goods receipt.
- To finish creating the goods receipt press "Create".
- To cancel the creation of the new goods receipt press "Cancel".
- To add a part to a goods receipt, first open the goods receipt you want to add items to.
- Then press the add button, this will open a form.
- "Part" - this will display the items you have ordered from the selected vendor that you have not already created a Goods Receipt for. Pick the item you wish to receive from the drop down list.
- "Quantity" - input the number of items you wish to receive and press "Add".
- Alternatively you can search by Purchase Order numbers, by following the link highlighted below:
- Once added the part will be added to the table on the left hand side.
- You must then allocate the goods to the required store by selecting the store from the drop down list, highlighted below.
- Once you have selected your desired store, a table will display. This table shows you the outstanding PO's for the part you have selected to receive. You can update the quantity to update and then click the [+] to add this item to the PO.
- Alternatively you can search by the Purchase order number by following the link highlighted below.
- Select the required Purchase Order number from the drop down list, this will then display the items that are assigned to that Purchase Order. Follow steps 7 and 8 above to add the items to the Goods Receipt.
- Once the item has been added you will be taken to this screen, where you can continue to add items to the GRN by following the above process.
- To edit a goods receipt first click on the goods receipt you want to edit.
- Click the edit button (highlighted below), this will open a form like the one used when creating a goods receipt.
- You can also add new parts to the goods receipt by pressing the add button (see steps above)
- When you have finished editing the goods receipt you can press "Update" to save the changes.
- Please note: you cannot edit a goods receipt that has a status of received.
- To delete a part from a goods receipt, first open the goods receipt you want to delete the part from.
- Then find the part in the table and in the action column press the delete button, highlighted below.
- To delete a goods receipt select the goods receipt and press the delete button, highlighted below.
Completing (Received) a Goods Receipt
- Once you have added all the items you wish to receive on the Goods Receipt you must complete the Goods Receipt by clicking the button highlighted below. Please note once this has been completed you will be unable to make any amendments or delete the Goods Receipt.
- You can search for a goods receipts by:
- "Vendor" - select the desired vendor using the drop down menu.
- "Status" - select the status of the goods receipt using the drop down menu.
- "Filter" - type in the reference you are looking for in the box labelled "Filter"
- "Received Date" - click into the boxes to display the calendar or alternatively type in the date.