Working/Non-Working Times manage daily changes to the normal working pattern, e.g. sickness or holiday.
They can be updated on either the Team or Resources tab. If you update the Team details it will apply the changes to every Resource in that Team. If you update the Resource details it will only apply to that individual. As an example, if you were adding a meeting record for the whole team you would make the changes to the Team page, but if you were adding holiday for a particular resource, you would use the Resources page.
Team Groups [SSS] – Access to the Team Group page to edit/delete and add new groups.
Teams - Edit Working Times [EDIT_TEAM_WORK_TIMES] - Access to the Working/Non Working time tab. This tab is used to book resources holiday, training, sickness etc.
Assigning Working/Non Working Time
1. Select the Cog icon to open the Admin menu.
2. Select Teams under the Team section.
3. Select the relevant Team from the list view.
4. Select the Working/Non Working Time tab.
5. Use the A button on the individual day you need to add the time to and fill in the details as follows.
NOTE: This will apply the Working/Non-Working Time to the whole team.Type - Select the Type you need from the drop down. If a suitable Type is not available you can create a new Type using the Holiday Type page. If it is your first time using the Type, it is worth checking the Holiday Type page to see if it is set to Working Time or Non Working Time. Non Working Time will stop any appointments from being booked into the slot e.g sickness/holiday. Working Time is for overtime/emergency coverage because you can still allocate an appointment into the time slot.
Start Date, Time and End Time - Add the Start Date for the working/non working time. The start and end time defaults to 00:00 and 23:59 for a full day - please amend as required.
Recurrence - Select the appropriate recurrence time. If they are having a week off select recurs every day and then on the right hand side change the end date.
End date - On the right hand side select the day you need the recurrence to stop.
Notes - Add any notes about why you are extending the calendar. This will appear on the Scheduler to identify why the additional time has been assigned, or why a resource has been marked as busy.
All Day - Tick this box if it is an all day event.
6. Click Add.
7. To amend the record, click on the pencil icon to go back to the update screen, or use the dustbin icon to delete the record.
- If you create a Non-Working Time record and there are appointments already booked into the time, a warning will be displayed once the record has been created.
- Click on the Resolve Conflicts button to be taken to the conflicting appointments screen to manage the appointments. This can be found under the Jobs menu.
- If the appointments that are displayed are highlighted white then they can be automatically rescheduled by clicking on the Auto-reschedule button.
- If they are highlighted any other colour then they will need to be manually rescheduled. Click on the job to be taken to the details to reschedule it manually.
For more information about calendars please click here