The Job Details section tab contains the main summary of information relating to that job including;
- Description - Description added to the job during creation, this can be information need e.g. customer complaint work
- Work Description - Another area for notes against the job
- Site details - Site address and considerations (if any)
- Contact Details - Contact name, phone number and considerations (if any)
- Summary - This includes the work type, cause, priority etc.
- Client details - Client name and reference
- Dates - Planned duration, reported date, created, target date etc. - please refer to page Jobs in the past
- Team - Assigned team and the service of the job
Regardless of whether a version rule exists or not, a new job version must be created before any changes can be made - This is so the application can determine whether an approval rule is applicable on the changes that have been made.
Once a version has been created the 'Modify' option will become available in the job details tab of the job page, in the top right-hand corner. Select this option you will be navigated to the editing page, complete any changes and select the 'save' option.
- In order to change any of the job details, you must first select the 'Create Version' button below - For more information on versioning please see Versioning
- The 'Modify' option will then be available on the top right of the screen, underneath the tabs, highlighted in red below. The areas that you are able to amend are;
- Job Description
- Work Description
- Work Log Ref
- Work type
- Parent Ref
- Client Ref
Please remember to select save once finished, 'Save' can be found in the top right