Clearing the Cache for Safari on a iPhone
- Select the settings icon.
- Scroll down until you find the Safari app.
- Select Clear Cookies and Data.
- You can also clear the history from this screen.
- Make sure ‘Block Cookies’ is set to never.
Clearing the Cache for Chrome on a iPhone
- Open the Google application.
- Select the icon with the three lines on the top right corner.
- Scroll down and select ‘Settings’.
- Under the advanced options select ‘Privacy’.
- Select the options for Clear Cache.
- You can also clear the cookies and browsing history from this screen.