Sometimes, it is necessary to roll a job back to a previous status. This can be useful if new issues have come up, or simply if work has been reviewed and found to be incomplete. Oneserve workflows can be set up to include the option to roll back to previous statuses easily at different points.
- Select the Cog icon to open the Admin menu.
- Select "Workflow" under the "Jobs" section. If you have previously created a workflow, it will appear in this list
- Find the workflow you wish to edit and select "Edit" from the "Actions" drop-down menu
- Click "Create Draft" to create a new edition
- Find the step from which you want to be able to roll back and select "Add Transition" from the "Action" drop-down menu
- In the details screen that appears, add all relevant detail and select the status you want to roll back to as your "Destination Step"
Note: If you have enabled "Complete Job When Appointments Complete", you should make sure that any completion steps are placed before rollback steps in the button order
- Repeat these steps for any other rollback you wish to include
- Once you have added all necessary transitions, click "Publish Workflow" to commit your changes and make the workflow public