Sometimes, it is necessary to roll a job back to a previous status. This can be useful if new issues have come up, or simply if work has been reviewed and found to be incomplete. Oneserve workflows can be set up to include the option to roll back to previous statuses easily at different points.
- Select the Cog icon to open the Admin menu.
Jobssection. If you have previously created a workflow, it will appear in this list
- Find the workflow you wish to edit and select
Create Draftto create a new edition
- Find the step from which you want to be able to roll back and select
Add Transitionfrom the
- In the details screen that appears, add all relevant detail and select the status you want to roll back to as your
Note: If you have enabledComplete Job When Appointments Complete, you should make sure that any completion steps are placed before rollback steps in the button order
- Repeat these steps for any other rollback you wish to include
- Once you have added all necessary transitions, click
Publish Workflowto commit your changes and make the workflow public