Regions can be assigned to sites when you create a new site or edit an existing site.
You can use Regions to create search views to display all jobs in a similar geographical area. You can also use the Region view on the scheduler to change the job colour to match the colour set up for the region.
- Click on the Create menu and select "Create Site"
- Fill out the details of your site and select the region from the drop-down menu
Note: More information on how to construct search views can be found here
- In the job search screen, click on "More Filters" and select "Region"
- Add the region you want to limit your results to from the drop-down menu
Highlighting Regions on the Scheduler
- Open up the Scheduler from the Jobs menu
- Click on the three button menu and select "Highlight By Region" to highlight jobs by the region's colour
- You can use the Scheduler key in the top right of the screen to show the colours of different regions