When you create a User Account you specify the User Type. The User Type determines what the user can access on Oneserve. You can control the access rights on the User Type page.
User Type Right [User Type Right UCUTR], Provides access to the user type right page under the admin menu. You need this page right before you can control any other user right settings.
If you do not have the right you will need to contact your super user, if you are a super user please raise a request through the help portal for our support team.
- Select the Cog icon to open the Admin menu.
- Select User Type Right from the Users section.
- Select the User Type you would like to modify.
4. On the right hand side you will be able to review the Rights that have already been assigned.
5. To add a new Right, enter the Right name into the text box and select the correct Right from the list.
6. To Remove a Right you can use the bin icon next to the Right.