Creating Emergency Priorities
Jobs can be created with an emergency priority. Appointments for jobs with emergency priorities can be allocated to available resources and teams using working areas.
- Click the Settings icon to open the Admin page.
- In the Jobs section, select Priorities
- Find the priority that is listed on the job. If the emergency column is set to true then the priority is an emergency priority.
- To change the details click the row you wish to edit.
- Change the details on the form and click Update.
Overriding Emergency Priority
In the scheduler, to override the emergency time a user selects Override priorities at the top of the scheduling screen (pooled or fixed). A user must have the rights to do this as not all scheduling users will have the right to override these times.