Against every site you can set a preferred supplier per service, this will affect what supplier will be assigned to a job once it has been created.
When you create a job it will look at what supplier/teams are available for the service and the postcode for the job. The system will check the site first to see if there is a preferred supplier/team, if there is not a valid entry it will use any team set against the Work Type. If the work type doesn't hold a preferred supplier/team it will go alphabetical down the supplier/team list to find the first team available for the job being created.
User Type Right - Display Site - Preferred Suppliers Tab [SPS]
Adding a Preferred Supplier
- To add a preferred supplier click the Preferred Supplier tab for a Site.
- Select the service and supplier combination to add to the site.
- Repeat the process if required.
Modifying an Preferred Supplier
- Go to the preferred supplier tab as per step one above.
- Click on the preferred supplier you wish to modify.
- Services - tick or un-tick the services the preferred supplier will cover.
- Update Supplier - to save your changes.
- Delete Supplier - to delete the preferred supplier.