If a user enters the incorrect password 3 times it will lock their account. Accounts can be unlocked using the Users page.
If the user has forgotten their password they can use the forgot my password option on the login screen.
User Type Right [Users USE and Unlock Accounts UNLCK]
1. Select the Cog icon to open the Admin menu
2. Select the Users link under the Users & Permission section
3. Click on the user you need to unlock
4. Use the toggle switch for Locked to move the user to unlocked.
5. If the user can not remember their password you can create a new one. In the password box delete the current dots and type in a new password. You will need to choose a password that meets the following requirements;
- At least 8 characters
- Does not contain your account or full name
- Contains at least three out of the following four character groups:
- - English uppercase characters (A-Z)
- - English lowercase characters (a-z)
- - Numerals (0-9)
- - Non-alphabetic characters, such as !, $, £, %
6. Underneath password, you can tick the box to ask the user to change their password when they next log in.
7. Select the update button