On the mobile you can review activities that need to be completed for the appointment. There is an option to add activities to the appointment if the engineer has had to carry out extra work whilst they were on site.
Before accessing the activities the appointment needs to be in progress so the user has to select 'Start Working'
1. Select the activity icon, it is the first icon on the appointment which has a running man icon.
2.The user can enter 1 next to the individual activities that have been completed or use the complete all button.
3. If you click on one of the activities you can add activity notes.
4. The activities notes will appear on the jobs activity page, the text will be added onto the end of the description.
Depending on how you have requested your invoice document to be created it could show the activity description only or it can show activity description and the note. Before you send invoices to your clients or customers you may want to check if the added notes should to be included or not.
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or need to modify the invoice template.
1. To add more activities to the job click on the plus icon at the top of the screen.
2. Activities can be reviewed by service or by group. If you need to search for an activity you can use the magnifying glass in the top corner.
3. Once you have located the activity you need you can use the plus icon to add it to the appointment.
4. After filling in the relevant information click on the add button