Site considerations are used to hold relevant information about the site whether it is about know damage, asbestos or location. You can also save considerations about the contact. These considerations can be shown on the appointment screen on the mobile app.
Considerations will need to be set up in the desktop application. Steps on what to do can be found here.
- After signing into the mobile application, select the appointments button
- Tap on the relevant appointment
- Tap anywhere within the description box to be bring up the details screen
- If there are any site or contact considerations they will appear near the bottom of the list
- If you had a parent site linked to the site which also had considerations they would appear in this section as well. See our article on parent sites for more details