Site considerations are used to hold relevant information about the site whether it is about know damage, asbestos or location. You can also save considerations about the contact.
1. Select the site from the site search or through the link on a job
2. To change the details click on 'Modify Site'
3. Enter the considerations in the Site considerations field.
4. Click on the save button once you have finished modifying the site details.
1. Select the contacts tab on the site
2. Click on the contact you would like to edit
3. Select the modify button on the right hand side of the page
4. Enter the contact considerations
5. Click on the save button once you have finished modifying the contact
6. Return to the site details page and you should show your considerations in the contact consideration field.
If a site contains considerations it will show on the mobile application against the appointment. Information regarding mobile considerations can be found here