User Type Rights: Bulk Job Update [BULJU]
- Enter the search parameters for the jobs you wish to be updated. Then hit the [Next] button. Please check the correct boxes at the top of the screen has been selected.
- From the search results, choose the jobs to be updates by selecting the tick boxes in the first column or select all using the tick box in the table header. Select [Next] button.
- Select the action to be performed then select the [Next] button. For more information please see below this section.
- Bulk Job Update - update status, invoice reference, start sates, end dates.
- Print Survey Documents - bulk print surveys.
- Create job sheet batch - bulk produce job documents such as job sheets or invoices.
- Your Bulk Job Update will then process, it will download the batch of documents so that you are able to open in the relevant software.
Bulk Job Update - changing Job Details
- To update the invoice number, enter the number in the field(it must have been created in the invoice screen before you use it within the bulk job update, the invoice page is under the Job menu).
- The Execute Workflow Step Transition will only show the status that has been set up for that stage in the workflow. If you are unable to select any transitions it could be due to having jobs selected on different workflows therefore it cannot calculate what steps are available.
- You can enter a actual start and actual end, select if outstanding pending appointments should be closed, mark activities as 100% complete and approve surveys. Not all fields need to have a value added – only enter the details that you wish to update.
- Select Next
- The last page displays a summary of the updates that will be performed. Select Next.
- When the Bulk Job Update wizard has been completed it will redirect you back to the BJU main page
- You will see whether the action was successful by looking at the progress bar at the bottom of the BJU page. You should also check whether other updates are being set up or are in progress before proceeding to ensure that no overlapping work takes place.
Print Survey Documents
Choosing this option will print all surveys attached to the jobs where the survey has a document attached to it.
- Select the jobs required and on the edit options screen select Print Survey Documents option.
- Clicking the Next button which opens a new window and displays the Open / Save / Cancel dialogue. Oneserve will return to the first page of the bulk job update.
- When the document is opened, the survey documents should display. The document will contain a blank page with an appropriate message showing the job number for each job that didn’t have an Approved survey or if there was no survey attached.
Create Job Sheet Batch
This option allows job sheets (or any other document configured against the work type) to be printed in bulk.
- Select the jobs required and then select the Create Job Sheet Batch option on the edit options page.
- Click the Next button which will open a new window and displays the Open / Save / Cancel dialogue. Oneserve will return to the first page of the bulk job update screen.
- When the document is opened, the job sheet documents should display. The document will contain a blank page with an appropriate message showing the job number for each job that didn’t have the selected document attached to the work type.