Summary | Guide | Booking New Appointments | Completed Appointment Information | Manually Adding Resource Time
The resource tab on the job will show any appointments created for the job. If there are outstanding work you will be able to create a new appointment from this screen.
The bottom half of the resource screen shows resource travel and working time, this is populated using the data recored on the mobile from you engineer. You can manually enter travel and working time to the job which will update the labour costs.
[Display Job - Resources Tab JRE]
Booking New Appointments
- After creating a job you will have a button called [Schedule Appointment] at the top of the resource page. This button will only be available when the job has unassigned activities under 100% complete. By selecting this option it will take you into the scheduling page. For more information on scheduling appointments please see the scheduling appointments section
- Once you have booked the appointment and return to the resources screen you will be able to confirm the engineer, date and time of the appointment. You can also Cancel, Reschedule and Update the appointment using the buttons under the actions button on the right hand side.
Completed Appointment Information
- Once the appointment has been completed the Actual Start Date, Actual End Date and Status information will be populated. Along with any notes the operative may have added to the appointment.
- The operatives time will also be populated in the time table below.
Manually Adding Resource Time
- If you need to manually add resource time to the job you must select the supplier, resource, service, work time type and add the start & end date/time. Then select [Add Time] button. Please see screenshot below, all fields must be completed