Scheduler Design Changes
The Fixed and Pooled scheduling pages have been redesigned
- The holding area has been increased to allow more appointments to be rescheduled at the same time
- Changing the date will automatically refresh the scheudler
- Access to the Fixed and Pooled schedulers have been moved to tabs instead of a single button.
- The Commit and Reset buttons are now Green and Red to stand out
- The Resource name down the left hand side now appears before Team name and the text has increased in size.
- We have made it easier to select multiple teams in the drop down. This makes it easier to scheduler between different users
The new design for the pooled scheduler
The new design for the fixed scheduler
Attachment to this guide will show the before and after screenshots with details of the enhancements
User - Team Filtering
A new feature has been developed to filter users access depending on their assigned teams. The flag for user team filtering can be found at the individual user account level. This will be useful if you have team managers or subcontractors who require access to the system but they should not have all the job data available.
Once the teams have been assigned to a user the following pages will use the filtering
- Job Search
- Global Quick Search
- Calendar View
- Fixed and Pooled Scheduling
- Job Resources: Appointments/Time entries
- Job Costs: Existing entries and adding costs manually
- Job Activities: Existing entries and assigning new activities
- Modify Team/Service against a job
- Admin: Teams
The user type assigned to the user will determine what pages can be access and the functioned performed. We have detailed the access rights that will be suitable for a supplier/team/subcontractor login.
Subcontractor Access attachment will detail the settings and configuration required for the user types
Site Work Tab
Against a site there is a Work tab which details all the jobs that have already been created for that site. This page has been redesigned with additional functionality added to make it easier to view the details.
The work tab has the following options
- Filter by job ref or description
- Ability to select work type, service, supplier or job status
- A toggle for view only pending or in progress so users can find the outstanding work for the site.
- The option to order the results by clicking on the column headers
Enhancements and Fixes
OSD-4691Job CostWe have prevented the Oneserve general error when you add a cost manually to a job that has a invalid date. Now the user will be prompted with a validation error to indicate the date is incorrect.
|Development ID||System Area||Description|
|OSD-4801||Appointment Search||In the appointment search page there is a column against appointments for Booked By. This field was being updated with the name of the user completing the appointment but we have prevented the change so it will only display the user who created the appointment record.|
|OSD-4690||Job History||The option to mark an appointment as unable to start would apply an event to the job history but the status was not being populated. This has been fixed so the status details will be displayed on the history tab.|
|OSD-4664||Scheduler||With the scheduling design changes the option to change the priority of the job has been removed. The priority drives the SLA of the job which can still be altered if you use the Modify Job Details option before or after scheduling an appointment. The user type right that control the priority field on the scheduler has been removed.|
|OSD-4813||Scheduler||We have improved the scheduler display when two users are scheduling to one resource at the same time. It use to cause a white box to appear for the resource making it look like the resource was not available. The white box has been prevented so you can see any appointments that have been scheduled but yet to be committed|
|OSD-4641||Search||A new column and basic filter has been added to the Job Search for All Activities Completed. The basic search is a toggle switch with True and False and the column will display the answer. This can be used to create a view to capture jobs where you have outstanding work that needs to be scheduled and completed.|
|OSD-4811||Search Export||Improvements have been made to prevent search views timing out for the export when the search contains OQL columns or a large set of filters.|
|OSD-4642||Team||Under the admin menu there was a page called Teams, elsewhere on Oneserve this was labeled Supplier. A global change has been made to update Supplier labels to now display Team|
|OSD-4619||Team/Resource Working Time||If you created two working or non working time events for a team or resource starting at the same time it did not always display the full length of the allocated time. EG Assigning emergency from 8am-5pm and then adding training from 8am -11am, this will now display the training as the priority from 8am-11am as this was the latest event to be applied and then the emergency time will show from 11am-5pm. Before you would have only seen the latest time assigned.|