Version 28.6.1079 (25 March 2020)
- NEW FEATURE: Retry or remove non-photo items that have failed to sync in the Notifications Centre.
If there are any items that have failed to sync from the mobile app, they will display in the Notifications Centre which can be found in your app settings.
Selecting one of these non-photo items now gives you two options, Retry or Remove.
- Retry will attempt to sync this information again, this will also remove the item from this page unless it once again fails to sync
- Remove will delete the failed items completely. Only select this option if you are sure you don't want this information to be sent back to the Oneserve system. If you select Remove, you will see the following message:
Version 28.4.1058 (26 February 2020)
- NEW FEATURE: New Asset Search Page
- NEW FEATURE: Scan Barcodes when searching for, editing or adding assets.
- Enhanced Survey queue management improvements
- Fixed bug where viewing submitted survey data was not displaying correctly
If you have asset surveys, you can now search for the survey you want by the survey asset details. To do this, click on the Search button on the Surveys page (please note, this will only display if you have Asset Surveys on the appointment).
You will then be able to search by the asset name or asset ref
You can now scan a barcode when searching for, editing or adding assets by clicking on the barcode icon.
This will populate the search bar or Asset Ref fields.
The barcode scanner can only read the following fonts:
Version 28.0.1043 (13 February 2020)
- You can now set photos you take through the app to be saved in your gallery with the ‘Save Photos to Gallery’ setting in your Preferences
- You can now view your appointments by status rather than by day with the ‘Group Appointments By Status’ setting in your Preferences
- Speed and stability improvements to Enhanced Surveys, you can now view your survey submission if you have an internet connection
Group Appointments by Status
You can see your appointments in a new way. To have a look at the new view, go to Settings > Preferences and select Group Appointments By Status. You will then see your appointments grouped by ‘Not Started’, ‘In Progress’ and ‘Completed’.
You can change this setting at any time in your Preferences.
Save Photos to Gallery
Any photos you take through the app can now be saved to your gallery if required. To activate this setting, go to Settings > Preferences and select Save Photos to Gallery
Version 28.0.1012 (22 January 2020)
- Fixed issue where notes were not expanding
- Speed and stability improvements to Enhanced Surveys
Version 28.0.999 (3 January 2020)
- App speed and stability improvements
- Resolved an issue which caused some activities not to save properly
- Added the ability to upload .png image files