Create Job API not using Coordinates
Our CreateJob API was not handling site coordinates correctly, this meant the coordinates were not copied to the Job details after it had been raised. If a job was created using the API the map would not appear on the Job Details page and the route view page would not display the route for the resource as the job location will be unknown. If you create jobs using the create job page within the application the coordinates will be set correctly.
This issue has been solved - Version 22.0.07
Please contact our support desk if you are experiencing this issue as we will need to arrange an upgrade for your application.
Duplicated Appointment Surveys
If you are using surveys that will be assigned to a job for every appointment booked you may experience a problem where the survey appears multiple times. If you create a new appointment for a job on the Fixed scheduler but move the appointment from the holding area to a resource it will create the surveys, if you then move the appointment to another resource or time without committing the first appointment then the second set of surveys will be added to the job. This will only affect new fixed appointments and not rescheduling fixed appointments or working with pooled appointments.
Replication steps that will cause this issue;
1. Create a new job against a work type which uses per appointment surveys
2. Open the Resource tab
3. Use the Schedule Appointment button
4. Open the Fixed scheduler
5. Drag the appointment from the holding area to a resource
6. Drag the appointment to another resource or different time before committing the job
7. Open the Job Survey tab, multiple surveys will appear depending on how many times the appointment was moved before it was committed
This issue has been solved - Version 22.0.08
Please contact our support desk if you are experiencing this issue as we will need to arrange an upgrade for your application