Working areas make it easy to manage your mobile workforce by ensuring that jobs get allocated to the right resources and teams, thereby reducing the amount of manual organisation needed for each job. Setting up new working areas is quick and easy.
- Click on the cog icon in the top-left of your Oneserve application to open the Admin menu
- Select "Working Areas" from the "Team" section. If you have already created working areas, they will appear here
- Click on the plus icon to create a new working area. A box will appear on the right-hand side of the screen
- Enter the name of the working area. Make sure to use a unique name
- Enter postcode details into the "Postcodes" field. You can enter multiple values representing areas or districts by separating them with commas. Please note that only area or district codes are permitted (e.g. SW or SW1)
- Click "Update" to create your working area