Creating working areas allows you to manage your workforce more efficiently, and can help to automate the allocation of jobs to teams and resources. For this reason, it is important that working areas are set up carefully by those with the permissions to do so.
- Click on the cog icon in the top right of your Oneserve application to open the admin menu
- Select "User Type - Right" under the "Users & Permissions" section
- Search for the user type you want to give permissions to using the "User Type" search bar
- Once the user type is selected, search for and select "Working Areas [WORKING_AREAS]" in the "Select Right" search bar
- The change will save automatically
- To remove the right again at a later date, simply click on the bin icon displayed on the top left of the "Working Areas" right in the "Page Rights" list