Allocating working areas to a resource allows you to manage their schedule, and enables some of Oneserve's more powerful automation features to help you keep on top of your mobile workforce. Oneserve's scheduling tool makes use of working areas by verifying that resources match the activity services and cover the postcode for the address of the job. By assigning working areas, you can fine tune which appointments can be scheduled to each individual resource
- Click on the cog icon in the top right of your Oneserve application to open the admin menu
- Select "Resources" from the "Team" section
- Select the resource you would like to modify
- Click on the pencil icon at the top of the screen to enter the edit view
- At the bottom of the resource page, go to the section titled "Working Area"
- Select the working area type you wish to fill (see this guide for more details on working area types) and search for the working areas that have already been configured
- Once set up, click "Save" at the top of the page to save your changes