Assigning a working area to a team allows you to control whether or not a team can be assigned to a job during the "Create Job" process. It can also help you to narrow down which other teams are suitable for the job should you need to reassign it.
- Select the cog icon in the top right of your Oneserve application to open the admin menu
- Select "Teams" from the "Team" secion
- Click on the team you would like to modify
- Click on the pencil icon at the top of the page to enter the edit view
- At the bottom of the team page, go to section titled "Working Area"
- Select the working area type you wish to fill (see this guide for more details on working area types) and search for the areas that have already been configured
- Once set up, click "Save" at the top of the page to save your changes