Logging in to the new Oneserve Mobile application is slightly different from logging in to our classic experience due to a new authentication layer.
Please Note: If this is your first login on the new mobile app, you will need to perform a password reset before continuing. Resetting your password from within the mobile app is quick and easy and a 'password reset' can be performed anytime when online.
Required: mobile users accounts require the following information to support this process:
- Valid Email Address
- Active Resource Assigned
A step-by-step guide to your first login
For the first time login, users will be required to set a new password.
- On the login screen, tap the link in at the bottom which says
'Forgot you password? Reset it here'
- A new screen will show up for you to enter your company name and username.
Note Your company name will be the same as the end of the URL you use to access Oneserve on the desktop. For example, if your URL is
https://live.oneserve.co.uk/Examplethen your Company Name will be
- After entering the relevant information, a box will show up confirming that a password reset email has been sent
- Open your email app to get the relevant password reset code
- Go back to the Oneserve app and enter the Verification code along with your new password. All passwords must contain at least one capital and one special character (e.g.
- Tap the
Reset Passwordbutton. You will be returned to the login screen and shown a confirmation that your password has been reset
- You will now be able to log into the application using your 'Company name' and new password.