Note: The Oneserve mobile application requires the user's password to be reset prior to logging in for the first time due to using a different authentication platform. You can change your mobile password separately from your desktop password
Resetting your password using the Oneserve mobile application is easy and secure. The password reset process can be carried out by a user at any time when online.
To reset the password the user account will need to have the following information associated with it:
- A valid email address
- An active resource assigned
The email containing the reset code will be sent from
- On the login screen, tap the link in at the bottom which says
Forgot you password? Click here
- A new screen will show up for you to enter your company name and username.
Note Your company name will be the same as the end of the URL you use to access Oneserve on the desktop. For example, if your URL is
https://live.oneserve.co.uk/Examplethen your Company Name will be
- After entering the relevant information, a box will show up confirming that a password reset email has been sent
- Open your email app to get the relevant password reset code
- Go back to the Oneserve app and enter the Verification code along with your new password. All passwords must contain at least one capital and one special character (e.g.
- Tap the
Reset Passwordbutton. You will be returned to the login screen and shown a confirmation that your password has been reset
You will now be able to log into the application using your new password.